2. Intellectual Property Rights
All content of this website (including but not limited to texts, videos, audios, images, logos, etc.) are the property of the Church of Almighty God or are being used with the legal permission of their original author(s) and are protected by all applicable laws of the user’s country, all applicable laws of the Republic of Korea and all applicable international conventions and practices in relation to copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights. The registered trademark of the Church of Almighty God and other trademarks belonging to the Church of Almighty God cannot be used without the expressed written consent of the Church of Almighty God. The Church of Almighty God is non-profit. All content of this website may be browsed, reproduced, downloaded, duplicated, distributed, and broadcast free of charge. In order to spread the gospel of Almighty God in the last days, the Church of Almighty God welcomes any media, group, organization, or individual to reproduce the content found within this website. We request that any media, group or organization contact us prior to reproducing content found within this website. The following clauses must be adhered to when reproducing, quoting or using the content provided in this website:
1) You must include a note stating that the content “comes from the Church of Almighty God” and include the website address of the Church of Almighty God: https://sw.godfootsteps.org/
2) Please use the content as originally intended: Do not tamper with, distort, extract portions of and alter the content, or create any other derivative works from it.
3) You may not use any content on this website directly or indirectly for commercial purposes. You may not use the content on this website to defame the Church of Almighty God nor go against the purpose of this website, which is to bear testimony to and preach Almighty God’s gospel during the last days.
4) The content in this website may contain third party copyright material. This material cannot be used separately without receiving permission from the original author(s) or copyright holder(s). You will be held solely responsible for any and all consequences resulting from failure to uphold these clauses and any ensuing liability for intellectual property infringement (including copyright infringement).
3. Important Information for Users
1) This website contains a forum, which users may use to publicly send information (such as videos, images, text, audio files, and other content). Any content sent by a user via this website does not represent the views or positions of the Church of Almighty God. The relevant intellectual property of such content shall belong to its original author(s) or copyright holder(s) and may not be used without prior authorization from the original author(s).
2) Do not engage in the following behaviors while using this website:
(i) Abusive language, defamation, insults, fraud, forgery, or enticement of others to commit illegal acts or any other similar behavior.
(ii) Infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights or any other legal right.
(iii) Publish any comments that contain, or otherwise transmit, transfer or upload to the website, any virus or other program or file that may damage or interfere with computer systems or data.
(iv) Interfering with or interrupting this service, the servers, or access to the network for this service, or failing to abide by the relevant requirements, programs, policies, or regulations for connecting to this service.
(v) Stalking other users or actively collecting the personal information of other individuals.
(vi) Using this website or any of its provided content to harm the reputation of the Church of Almighty God in any way.
(vii) Improper use of the name of the Church of Almighty God to distribute information that is harmful to the interests of the Church of Almighty God.
(viii) Damage or interfere with any information, activity or functionality provided by this service, or use any means to hack, attempt to hack or damage any systems of this service, or engage in any hacking or damaging activities through this service.
(ix) Any behavior that violates international, national, state, or local laws, or regulations.
3) The Church of Almighty God hopes that this website will be used in accordance with the terms outlined in the section “Important Information for Users.” If you discover any behavior in violation of these terms, you may contact the Church of Almighty God through the contact methods described below.
4) If any content or behavior is discovered to be in violation of the terms outlined in the section “Important Information for Users,” the Church of Almighty God reserves the right to terminate or restrict your use of this service without prior notification. This website shall bear no liability for any inconvenience or other consequences due to these circumstances.
4. Changes and Terminating Service
In order to provide you with better service, we will always be improving and perfecting our website, but we may occasionally suspend or terminate one or more features of the website based on the actual situation. Regardless of whether we inform you in advance, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or permanently terminate this website or any of its features. In addition, the Church of Almighty God is under no obligation to you or any other third party if we decide to change, suspend, or terminate your access to this website or any of its features.
2) This website provides all content in its “as is” status. We do not guarantee that this website and/or all content provided therein is 100% safe, uninterrupted or free of errors, nor do we guarantee that any defects will be rectified.
3) You must connect to your internet service provider to use this website, so usage may be affected by factors of instability at any stage of the process. Force majeure, computer viruses, hacks, system instability, user location, user shut-down and other network, technical, telecommunication or miscellaneous factors may cause interruptions in service or affect user satisfaction. You must understand and take personal responsibility for these risks. We do not assume any responsibility for the aforementioned risks.
4) Some of the content in this website was created by a third party. We are not authorized to grant you the rights to independently use this content. You are responsible for any legal disputes, losses, or other liabilities that result from your use of such content; we assume no responsibility for the aforementioned.
7. User Responsibilities
You agree to assume all claims, losses, responsibilities, obligations, costs, and liabilities (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) for the following matters and you agree to bear full personal liability for compensation and indemnify the Church of Almighty God from any relevant liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees):
1) If the user violates article 2 “Intellectual Property Rights” or article 3 “Important Information for Users” of this agreement or engages in inappropriate behavior;
2) If the user publishes any content deemed to be an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the legal rights holder or violates any other right stipulated by the law;
3) If the user violates any applicable law or any agreement or terms you have signed with a third party.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
9. Notice About Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Infringements
The Church of Almighty God respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you suspect that any content provided in this website infringes on such rights, please inform us immediately and provide valid, written proof. We will verify your claim and handle it appropriately in a timely manner. Please send the information below to email@example.com
1) Proof of identification: Provide your full name or at the very least information to prove your identity, as well as contact information (phone number or email).
2) Proof of intellectual property rights: Provide information that can prove ownership of the intellectual property rights of the content within this website and/or information on third party rights.
3) Written statement confirming infringing activity and the process in which infringement occurred: Provide confirmation that the content contained within this website infringes upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of someone and provide a written statement of specific reasons thereto.
10. Contact Information